Aikido of Winnipeg schedule and dues.
See below for information on “How to Get Started!”
|8:30 – 10:00 AM|
- Monthly Fees:
- Adults – $100
- University/College Students – $80
- Juniors (under 18) – $80
- Single Class Mat Fee
Beginners can try a class for free! Please contact us to schedule a class
Adult Beginner Specials
● 3-month commitment $300 – includes a free uniform and the registration fee is waived (≈ $75 savings).
Student/Junior Beginner Specials
● 3-month commitment $240 – includes a free uniform and the registration fee is waived (≈ $75 savings).
● Note: we only offer classes for ages 15 and up.
How to Get Started:
- Try a class for free, come to any of the basics classes (please contact us first).
- Assess your motive for wanting to learn Aikido. (Learning Aikido is a life-long journey with lots of rewards.)
- Choose from the month-to-month arrangement; or make the initial 3-month commitment.
- On the month-to-month commitment, you’ll need to buy a uniform (called the “Gi”) at you’re earliest convenience. In our dojo, you can expect to pay $45-$60 for a Gi.
- You can attend as many of the classes per week as you want, but aim to attend at least 3 classes per week to enhance your progress. Set yourself a schedule and stick to it.
- Your first test will be in 4 to 6 months; depending on your training frequency.
- In about 6 months, consider buying yourself a set of weapons (bokken & jo). Approximately $140 for the set.
- With consistent training, you will most likely be able to test for black belt in about 5 to 7 years.